masturbated my cock after fingering

hi this is my first time to write I am from the Phillippines, I met this cute girl in the bus we went to a motel and we did not have intercourse but she masturbated in front of me I am so near/ in front of her pussy when she fingered herself using two fingers though I am wearing eye glasses, after pleausuring herself she rubbed her boobs after fingering herself and touched my cock and I masturbated in front of her face, if she is hiv positive? am i in danger of being positive as well? can seminal fluids from her hands enter the tip of my cock when i ejaculated in her face? thanks

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Your risk is negligible. In order for HIV transmission to occur there needs to be a direct exchange of body fluid. HIV does not live well outside the body. SO, even if there was HIV infected vaginal secretions on her hands and then she touched your penis, it is not realistic that those fluids would be able to cause an infection from the situation you describe. Even if those fluids were to get onto your penis or any other unbroken skin on your body, the virus would still need a way into your bloodstream. Just getting the virus on the head of your penis would not automatically mean an infection would take place. The virus would have to be pushed up into your urethra, like what happens during unprotected sex. Take care, LHW

Touching the panty and mastrubated
What are the chances of being HIV Positive