Reason to worry about HIV?

Hello, I know my question is off the wall but HIV is a serious thing and I'm terrified. I was at The Castro district of San Francisco and I was in a shop where they sell sex costumes. I walked out and I felt a pain at the tip of my pinky and I noticed a cut. I have no idea where I got the cut, maybe by a hanger while searching through the costumes. Is there a chance oh hiv transmission? I've been worried sick because of the location I was in and the cut was pretty deep; plus it's been over a week and I feel like I have a sore throat. Can you please help me? Thank you!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

hello there No, you cannot acquire HIV in this way (no matter what the location where you happen to be shopping). Bottom line is that you can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object (in your case the possible hanger or clothes rack). Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. This was not the case. take care, LHW

Whats the risk of getting HIV from being fingered and rimmed
Touching the panty and mastrubated