Right Axilla Swelling

Dear Madam. it is stated that few months (3 months) ago i have noticed swelling in my right axilla due to enlarged lymph nodes as per ultrasound sonography. these are about 2.5cm (largest). these are painless and i have no other symptoms with that. my blood tests i.e. special smear, ICT and ESR are clear. my chest xray also normal. in addition i would like to inform you that i have also nodes in my groins, i am feeling sexual weakness because i get discharged during sex very early (in 5 seconds). i am very worried.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I agree that swollen lymph nodes should not be taken lightly and a full evaluation as to the cause is needed. Certainly, minor viral infections can cause swelling but your medical provider should ensure a thorough evaluation to look for all causes including HIV, stds and malignancies (cancer). Sometimes, a biopsy (where they take a sample of the tissue of the lymph node and examine it under a microscope) is needed for a definitive diagnosis. I would certainly encourage you to find a medical provider and pursue a diagnosis. Take care, LHW

Blackhead removed by squzzing.. is this a HIV risk?
Oral Sex