Blackhead removed by squzzing.. is this a HIV risk?

Hello

While taking a aroma massage therapy with oil my therapist was doing my back near my ass cheek area. She discovered and removed a blackhead from my skin. She must have just squeezed the skin for blackhead to pop out. It was a blackhead as she showed it to me.

When I looked at it in the back it didn't look like its bleeding but it may have been minutely bleeding which was not visible but was not paining when she squeezed to pop it out..

Her hands had no visible blood or visible cuts etc when I check her hands.. Her hands were with oil she used for massage.

I got paranoid and therefore asking a question now

Is there a risk for HIV ? or any other similar infection if she was HIV infected.

Do I need to test? Pep needed?

Iam kindly requesting to help me in this..this is making me mad.

Please please please please help.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there No, HIV cannot be transmitted this way. However, pimple popping can result in development of other bacterial infections such as abscesses. Take care, LHW

contact with vaginal fluids
Right Axilla Swelling