Fluid exposure from transplant recipient

Hello and thank you in advance for your time. My question is in regard to visiting my dad in the hospital due to receiving a liver transplant. Complications occurred and he received numerous units of blood and blood products over several weeks time. Sadly he died from these complications. The concern of exposure is that he was oozing fluid from his skin and of course I was very upset and crying the day he passed, and without thinking used tissues to wipe my nose which soaked through to my gloves which had touched him(such as holding his hand for example). Just a little concerned considering all of his blood had been replaced and I am currently pregnant. Any information would be appreciated regarding HIV exposure or any other. Thank you again.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I'm very sorry to hear about your father. If this occurred in the US, you have really nothing to worry about as far as infection. The blood is screened and the exposure to you was minimal if at all. Don't let this concern detract from your memories of your father and the rest of your pregnancy. Take care, LHW

Do i need to take PEP?
Had a protected sex when girl were having period.