Extremely worried !!!!!!!!!!

Hello, first off I'm extremely concern. Last Wednesday I "hooked up" with a woman I met at a bar. Me did have intercourse, I used condoms. While "for-playing" I suddenly did oral sex on her vagina (less than 10 seconds) and I was constantly spitting. Next, the first time I ejaculated she took out the condom and performed oral sex with semen still in my penis. After the whole intercourse, which lasted for about 30 mins we started kissing. I did not saw any leisure around his mouth nor in her vagina, neither her vagina had any particularly smell.

What really concerns me and have me on an edge is that after I went home and slept for about six hours I woke up and came to notice I had a common "bubble of pus" I usually have, from time to time, inside my mouth. Then I exploited it with my bare fingers and it started to bleed. Also, I usually bleed after I brush my teeth because of my weaken gums. I don't remember if I had that "bubble of pus" when I was having intercourse. I don't even know that woman, therefore I don't know her sex resume. All I know is that she is Iranian and have been all over the world.

Please, what are my chances of being infected with an std?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I'm sorry but I am unable to give you an exact number as to your chances of having an STD. I would say that if some of the sex (oral and or vaginal) was unprotected than you certainly could have acquired an std (including HIV) and I would recommend being tested. Any lesions in your mouth would certainly increase your risk, the extent of which is hard to say. Hope that helps. Take care, LHW

I am going crazy!!
Needle stick injury