Acute HIV-1 Rash?

Hello, there.

First of all, I know HIV can't be detected by sympthoms. I'm not looking for it, obviously. But having someone to give an opinion about our case, makes us feel safer and comfortable.

3 weeks ago, I had a sexual encounter with a woman i've met in a dating site. We practiced oral and vaginal sex both with condom. Thing is, during the vaginal intercourse, the condom slipped and uncovered almost 90% of my penis, head included. I immediatly removed my penis and washed it after.

After a brief talk with that girl, she told me she BELIEVED seh was HIV-, although never tested. I had no reasons to not believe her, but I started to feel a little afraid, but yet, I tried to remained calm for the 2 next weeks.

However, a week ago, I started to develop a skin anomaly, which I believe is a macopapular rash, by the pics and descriptions I read in internet. The problem is that the info is so huge (and so vast) that I could understand how a HIV ARS Rash looks like in reality. I never had skin rashes before and I don't have any other sympthoms.

Here's my rash type.

My question is: is my type of rash the same kind of HIV ARS Rash?

I will test myself soon, but I would like to hear your sincere opinion, because unknowledge is killing me.

In advance, thanks for your kindly attention.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I was not able to view the pictures you sent but if you have a rash that occurred a few weeks after engaging in unprotected vaginal sex with a woman who may have HIV, I would get tested. Take care LHW

PEP, elite controllers and antibody suppression
Can the testing stop please?