worried i might be infected

My penis skin is breaking/peeling off on my gland and it happened immediately after sex. What is the reason behind that

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there It is hard to know exactly what is the cause of your symptoms. Certainly, there are some STDs that can cause ulcers to develop on your penis, syphilis and herpes are the common ones. In addition, dry skin or a skin, fungal infection could be the cause. Or, it could just be the result of aggressive friction from sex or an irritation to the condom (if you used one). I would suggest having a medical professional examine you and do any necessary testing. Take care, LHW

Please Respond INSTI hiv test
PEP, elite controllers and antibody suppression