Please Respond INSTI hiv test

hello, my question is that ive a risky hiv situation, and at 3 months i went to an hiv test, it was an INSTI hiv test, but im afraid because i know that the amount of blood is critical and is has to be 50 microliters, but the person who do me the test collect much much less than the required, he said that i was no reactive, bur im afraid of the amount of blood collected because it was not the sufficient i think, what do yo think about this???

Hi If you are concerned about the testing and how it was run I would get another test. My hope is that those performing HIV testing know what they are doing and the other thing to keep in mind is with newer test not as much blood is needed. Tests are becoming more and more sensitive and picking up HIV antibodies sooner. This could be a newer test he ran. But again if your fear is still there I would recommend that you get retested.

lubs
worried i might be infected