Blood drawing

Billion of thanks for your quick response. It really makes me comfartable . Wish you live long ad happy . i have last question . Hope you will answer it too. i have read that hiv can stay in needle for a week . So in my case of blood drawing should i be worried or not ? if the same needle used for hiv patient. You people are really great people doing great job . Reply me please .

Hi HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. HIV does not survive a week in a syringe, Hepatitis can. But not HIV.

Sucking of boobs and some liquid from it
Hiv twsting????