Jul 29, 2013
Billion of thanks for your quick response. It really makes me comfartable . Wish you live long ad happy . i have last question . Hope you will answer it too. i have read that hiv can stay in needle for a week . So in my case of blood drawing should i be worried or not ? if the same needle used for hiv patient. You people are really great people doing great job . Reply me please .
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. HIV does not survive a week in a syringe, Hepatitis can. But not HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.