|Sucking of boobs and some liquid from it
Jul 29, 2013
Hello Doc, i m a 18 year teen right now, but i had protected sex with a sex worker 2 yrs ago whn i was 16. D problem is i sucked her boobs and liquid came out of it. I didnt knew at that time so i sucked it and took it in. It was only a little bit. I didnt have any tests or anything but i m worried. Does this lead to HIV? R der any chances? Please Recommend
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast milk. The fluid coming from her breast does not pose a risk for you for HIV transmission. Mother to child happens because of the large volume of breast milk that the baby takes in while nursing.
You are HIV free from this experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.