Sex with sexworker in legal brothel

Hi Shannon,, 12 days back I had sex with sexworker in Birmingham brothel.. I did oral sex and vigenal sex, both the time I used condom and it didn't break or slip.. Both the time she applied some gel over the condom and also on her vigenal.. After first time she was taking 2nd condom from her bag, that time I hugged her from behind. That bag was on the table and she didn't bend fully.. When I hugged her my penis did touch her ass.. I hugged her for few Seconds..I don't knw my penis head touched her ass hole or not.. If it did touch then how's my chances to get infected,,,, And one more thing plz reply for this also.. Wht if condom has a small hole..is thr any chance to get infected.. While putting condom she was pulling the condom hard to wards down.. May be she was checking that condom is safe or damage.. As for I know both the condom was gud before the sex. And after also I checked the condom it was safe... One more thing she didn't allow me to put finger inside her Vigenal.

i read in inter net that uk ( birmingham ) brothel sexworkers are very safe and they regular go for checkep. . Doc plz reply me ASAP I am very worried.. I am a sports person and very disturbed not able to concentrate on sports.. Waiting for your replay , Thanks

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. You did what you needed to do to protect yourself. Just touching her would not put you at risk.

You risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

answer me please..
Sucking of boobs and some liquid from it