HIV through blood drawing

Hi .. hope you will be fine . 11 days before i went to test my blood but i didnt saw the nurse she use new or old syringe for drawing my blood . My question is that. 1) What are the chances of infection if the nurse use the same syring for drawing my blood which is used a couple of minutes before for drawing of blood of Hiv positive person ? please let me know about the chances of infection . and how long does HIV can stay in syringe .. Although i was told that needles and syring are never reused , but this answer is not satisfying my mind . please let me know about the chances of infection if same needle is used for drawing my blood which is previously used for drawing blood of HIV infected person. Reply me please. Thanks

Hi I concur with all that has been said to you that the risk of HIV transmission this way. But too ease you mind, HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body within minutes and is unable to infect. If there were blood in the syringe there would have to be a significant amount of blood present. Enough that both you and the nurse would see the large amount of blood and the syringe would not be reused.

Risk assesment and relief question
answer me please..