Risk assesment and relief question

Dear,

In feb 2013 I had oral sex (giving) with a man of unknown status. We used condom, he did not cum, and although it was dark, I strongly believe that condom didn't break or slip. After 5 days I had fever for just 2 days (mild). I read on all forums that ARS can not develop that fast (needs 10 or more days). I was wondering because my immune system was weakened a little bit at that time, could my ARS develop faster?

Also, the only other thing I got is after two months, sun allergy only on my arms. And after being out of the sun, it goes away. It comes and goes like that for 2 months now. I know that it could be due to stress, but just tell me do you know if it could be a symptom of ARS?

Please could you asses my risk, and tell me do my symptoms have anything to do with ARS, because I am thinking every day about that?

Thanks and regards, Johnny

HI The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. And the risk decreases that much more with the use of a condom. It is reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

mixed status lesbian couple oral sex
HIV through blood drawing