mixed status lesbian couple oral sex
Jul 29, 2013
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk is considered to be very low. This can increase when there are cuts, wounds, sores, or lesions in the mouth. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.