|mixed status lesbian couple oral sex
Jul 29, 2013
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk is considered to be very low. This can increase when there are cuts, wounds, sores, or lesions in the mouth. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mixed Status Couples Viral Load Low
- Mixed-status Study Safe Sex Oral
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.