Chance of HIV or Hep C exposure?
Jul 29, 2013
If someone who is Hep C shares toothpaste not toothbrush with a non hep c person is there risk there?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No risk with just sharing the toothpaste!! Only sharing used utensils, such as the toothbrush.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.