blood in public bathroom while rinsing mouth

i went to the bathroom to wash my hand and rinse my mouth. i wash my hand then used my left hand to press the left faucet button for the water to run down and I used my right hand to get the water in my mouth and spit it out i did that three time with hot water. while im leaving the bathroom i notice blood on the floor underneath the sink i was using so i went back to the sink to see if i see blood around the faucet i think i saw dry blood on the right faucet button which i didnt used. what if the blood was on the faucet and I put the water with the blood in my mouth to rinse? what are my risk?? when i went in the bathroom i didnt see the person that was bleeding. I assume the blood was out there for awhile.

from what i read in your forum the blood have to immediate leave a person body in go in my body to get infected

thanks for the help

Response from Mr. Glenn

"from what i read in your forum the blood have to immediate leave a person body in go in my body to get infected"

You summed up my answer in your own question.

There is no risk from your situation.

Hope this helps,

Erik

protected sex
Chance of HIV or Hep C exposure?