Condom slip off while coming out

I had a one night stand with a lady 2 years younger to me she says she is a nurse and has to get check up every 3 months, she is clean according to her report 3months ago n has not had sex with anyone after that.

My concern is I had protected intercourse with her in woman on top position, but while withdrawing I went soft and when she stood up the condom went with her, I have a feeling that the condom was On till the last moment as there were no traces of fluid on my penis neither she was wet inside her, but still I am very very concerned, I immediately washed with water n then after a few minutes with soap and water. It is now 5 days to that instance I am in very much agony. Plz counsel

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Out of all the details you provided, the point that's of real interest is whether any vaginal fluid was able to get inside your penis (through the hole at the end of the penis).

It doesn't sound like that happened!

Even though the condom slipped off, all the while your penis was inside her vagina it was covered.. You were there and would know better than me, but you did say "the condom was on till the last moment."

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV and hpv-coinfection
HIV risk and anxiety. (oral/anal)