Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Condom slip off while coming out
Jul 28, 2013

I had a one night stand with a lady 2 years younger to me she says she is a nurse and has to get check up every 3 months, she is clean according to her report 3months ago n has not had sex with anyone after that.

My concern is I had protected intercourse with her in woman on top position, but while withdrawing I went soft and when she stood up the condom went with her, I have a feeling that the condom was On till the last moment as there were no traces of fluid on my penis neither she was wet inside her, but still I am very very concerned, I immediately washed with water n then after a few minutes with soap and water. It is now 5 days to that instance I am in very much agony. Plz counsel

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Out of all the details you provided, the point that's of real interest is whether any vaginal fluid was able to get inside your penis (through the hole at the end of the penis).

It doesn't sound like that happened!

Even though the condom slipped off, all the while your penis was inside her vagina it was covered.. You were there and would know better than me, but you did say "the condom was on till the last moment."

Hope this helps!

Erik

Previous
HIV and hpv-coinfection
Next
HIV risk and anxiety. (oral/anal)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.