|pls answer me I am scared about shaving scratch
Jul 28, 2013
Hi..I hav one more question...I did shave my pubic hair before 1 hour when I gone to the escort...she lick my pubic regions not my penis...I didnt notice any open wounds but may hav very tiny scratchs...is saliva can transmit hiv to my body through that shaving scratches???pls answer me
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission does not occur through kissing or licking. It is not present in saliva. HIV transmission occurs through a direct exchange of semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding.
You are HIV free from this experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.