Thank u for everything you are doing here.

Yesterday I got bitten on the lip by a boy of unknown status, today I saw that I had a small blood spot in my inner lip. Last night I remember tasting something while we kissed. I'm afraid it was blood. I also had some blisters due to stress. Do you think I could've acquired hiv this way?

Hi HIV transmission is a very difficult, kissing is considered casual contact and doe not carry a risk of transmission. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk. Biting a lip can cause an open route for HIV transmission, but it is still an extremely low risk for transmission.

Baby had ears accidentally cut by hairdresser!
blood transufsion needed after i miscarried n hemorhaged