why m i ignored? posting 4th time

Should I be worried about HIV as I sucked hard on a commercial sex worker's breast 7 days before and felt a discharge (sour taste, which was briefly in my mouth and I expelled it), while having three open sores in my mouth?

I know its weird as I pressed hard on her boobs later and could not see any milk (hence believe could have been blood/some other secretion or sweat). I was heavily drunk, but am 100% sure that a) i did not insert her vagina/anus and b) i wore a condom at all times, which i came while doing a boob***.

I did a VIDAS HIV DUO test at 7 days which came back non-reactive. The Ag part of it came as ND. Is that Non-detected or Non-determined.

I know that testing at 12weeks is conclusive, but to boost my confidence, does non-reactive after 7 days, at least improve the probabilities?

HI I apologize for the delay in getting a response to you. You are HIV free from this exposure. Mother to child transmission through breast milk is a risk that we talk a lot about and it's because of the amount of milk passed on to the baby. It has to be a significant amount. Suckling someones breast as an adult is not a risk for HIV transmission.

Your testing is showing that you are HIV free and having a negative test is a good sign. But again your risk of HIV transmission from this experience is none.

re, pls answer me please
Shannon, pls help me out (Hiv & Skin)