Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

re, pls answer me please

Thank you for your urgent reply. Please what could have been the reason for the rashes on my palm and sole together with my mouth tasting bitter for the past 3 weeks after the sex with postive patient with condom.still feeling feverish and my white cell reduced from 5.2 to 4, 4. Am so afraid that I may drop out of school bcos I cant concentrate anymore.please help me

Hi There are other sexually transmitted infections that you can get even with using a condom. Syphyllis, gonorrhea, HPV, etc..... I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. Since your sexual encounter was protective the risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

Be well, Shannon

Shannon please help! I have asked over 4 times, is there any hiv risk?
why m i ignored? posting 4th time