Shannon..please respond 4th time asking and very anxious

Shannon, First, I want to thank you for your service to this nation's vets (as I am one myself). You are quite selfless with your time and expertise. Now for my screw-up. I met up with an old flame 6 weeks ago and we had a little to drink (not drunk--just loosened inhibitions). Anyhow (I apologize for my graphic description but I believe in full disclosure) she gave me a handjob for 15 minutes then licked my penis and gently sucked my scrotum for 10-15 minutes. She never licked or touched the tip. I finally asked her to stop. Well I am in a monogamous relationship (well, except for screw-up). I told her and she was upset but forgave me since I stopped it an no penetration. Since then I have been freaking out. I had a uni gold rapid test and a multispot test at 5.5 weeks(both negative) at the local public heath clinic. Of course I have had ever symptom of ARS (except the rash) which is further freaking me out. Am I worrying about nothing or should I pursue testing at the 3 month mark. My girlfriend still wants me to have unprotected sex with her but I just cant bring myself to do it--should I (we were both tested before we had unprotected sex)? Also, the phlebotomist used a bare finger to palpate my vein before she inserted he needle. Is that a cause for concern for HIV or other diseases? That has never happened to me before. I really appreciate your help. I hope you had a great 4th and I wish you and yours the best.

Hi You are HIV free from this experience. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus.

Please answer my question regarding my son
Shannon, PLEASE help...