blood on dollar

Hi I am extremely nervous, about 3-4 weeks ago a gay was physically fighting in the hall way at a apartment. when everythig cooled down I saw money out on the floor. I picked it up and as i was about to knock on there door I then saw blood painted across the door and when i looked at the money there was blood on there too. i dropped it, and went to wash my hands, i checked for any cuts on my hands, think i saw a little break of skin.. please can you tell me if i was in risk of any std transmission...

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk from what you're talking about. There would be no chance for HIV+ blood to come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly inside of your body.

Also, if you think that someone being gay means that you need to be careful around them because of possibly getting HIV, then let me correct that right now. HIV transmission is based entirely on the formula I mentioned above. If those things don't happen, HIV transmission doesn't happen.

Hope this helps,

Erik

RE : very scared HIV ? Ars risk ? (May 30) , dr. Glenn
desperate for answers.. please help me...