RE : very scared HIV ? Ars risk ? (May 30) , dr. Glenn
Jul 27, 2013
But I wasn't sure if she had any cuts/ blood on her hand. Does this change your assessment ( considering the symptoms ) ?
Response from Mr. Glenn
No it does not.
Why on earth would you be concerned that she had cuts/blood on her hands without any evidence to imply this.
Sounds like a case based much more on feelings than facts.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.