HIV Through wound and needle

Sir i have a question I had a protected sex with a girl 24 days before . i had some cuts on my upper lips probably bleeding.if she also had cuts on her lips or bleeding 1) what are the chaces to get infected in this way ? . And i also had some cuts on my finger where here vaginal fluid comes in contact i think. 2) what are the chances to get infection this way? My last question is that i was tested negative by RNA PCR after 17 days of exposure . I Didnt saw the nurse using new syringe , if the same syringe was used for drawing blood of hiv + person , 3)then what are the chances of geting infection ? 4) How reliable is my 17 days RNA PCR test . Reply me please . Thanks

Response from Mr. Glenn

It doesn't sound like there was any risk from any of what you're describing.

No risk from protected sex, no risk unless there was SIGNIFICANT cuts on your finger, no risk from your blood being drawn (medical centers use very strict procedures), no need for PCR test if you had no risk.

If you find that you're still very worried even after hearing information about your lack of risk, it's probably time to talk with a professional who can help you manage your feelings.

Hope this helps,

Erik

help
Dr. Erik please help, I have asked over 5 times, is there any hiv risk?