Please Reply: Kissing someone with sore throat and thrush
Jul 26, 2013
Dear Dr. Wohl,
I hope that I can get your reply. Last weekend, I deep kissed a girl whose status is unknown. The kiss (tongue to tongue) only lasted for a few seconds but she later told me that she had sore throat and thrush on that day and I just remember that I had one or few small cuts in my mouth when I kissed her. For this happening, is there any risk of hiv transmission? Please help me!!!!
Thank you and best regards,
Response from Dr. Wohl
No risk with kissing at all, Ardi. Kiss all you want with abandon and no worries.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.