HIV Contraction

I went to the clinic a few weeks ago for a vaccination.While the nurse was loading the syringe with the drug, the needle pricked her finger, however she continued loading the syringe. After loading the syringe, she changed the needle, then gave the vaccination. Is it possible for blood to get into the syringe? Is she is HIV positive, would I be at risk? I am worried sick. Please help me.This is my 4th time asking this question. HELP !!!

Hi Sorry you have had to ask this question on several occasions. Your risk of HIV transmission is Extremely LOW! HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. If she does have HIV and did indeed prick her finger there would need to be significant amount of blood present and the exposure would have to be a direct exchange of the fluid. With her drawing up a vaccination the time in between her sticking her finger, loading the syringe and giving you the vaccine the risk is extremely low to no risk.

Chances of HIV? Plz help
last attempt ,what is classed as airtight