pain when urinating
Jul 24, 2013
hello Dr. why do I feel pain when urinating,its now two days.I feel like there small broken walls in the path.what should that be?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There are multiple possible causes for painful urination. Some of those are STDs that can come from unprotected sex. Some are not.
The only way to know for sure is by going in and talking to a medical professional face-to-face, where they can ask you some questions and take some samples.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Does Hepatitis C Delay Hiv Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.