|pain when urinating
Jul 24, 2013
hello Dr. why do I feel pain when urinating,its now two days.I feel like there small broken walls in the path.what should that be?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There are multiple possible causes for painful urination. Some of those are STDs that can come from unprotected sex. Some are not.
The only way to know for sure is by going in and talking to a medical professional face-to-face, where they can ask you some questions and take some samples.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.