I like erotic massages but...
Jul 24, 2013
I like to get erotic massages from local places here in Massachusetts. I never get anything other than a handjob and I never exchange any bodily fluids. But I am worried that I will get an STD. Can I get genital warts, herpes, or any other STD from the activity that I stated?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There are STDs that you can get from skin-to-skin contact between two people, but that's really about genital-to-genital contact. It sounds like that isn't happening in your case though. So it doesn't sound risky.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Leukoplakia Vs. Thrush
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Like Flu Symptoms?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- What Does Hiv Rash Look Like Around The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.