Is Malaria an early symptom of HIV?
Jul 23, 2013
Hi, I fell ill with malaria a month and one week after I was possibly exposed to HIV? Is this an early symptom??
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
HIV and Malaria are two completely different infections (i.e. Malaria is not an early symptom of HIV). If you were at risk for HIV, it's a good idea to get tested at the three month point.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.