risk finger in anus, oral sex and test

Hi! I have some questions about risk of transmission and i would appreciate that you answer me for HIV and hepatitis b in each one, if possible: 1- How possible is the transmission for a receptor if someone inserts a finger in his/her anus (supposing the worst case that the person has some kind of wound in the finger)? 2- How possible is the transmission if I lick someone's penis with precum? 3- How precise is a exam taken 20 days before the contact?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

Here we go:

1) The case is the same for HIV and Hepatitis B. There would have to be an extreme wound on the finger AND some sort of trauma to the anus that would cause it to bleed. Anal sex is one example of this type of trauma, fingering typically is not.

2) The risk for both is possible but low.

3) You're curious about how accurate a test is before exposure? You haven't had any risk at that point, so it's only telling you about your prior HIV/STD status. If you're wondering about a test taken 20 days after exposure, the answer is "the precision is good but not good enough for us to consider accurate."

Hope this helps!

Erik

Issued 2 drug regime only.
Is Malaria an early symptom of HIV?