Can you get HIV from dorm showers?
Jul 22, 2013
Is it possible to contract HIV from not wearing shower shoes in public dorm showers? If so, how great is the risk?
Response from Dr. Wohl
There are many things you can get from a dorm shower, including athletes foot and a deep appreciation for your parent's home, but HIV is not one of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Does Hiv Cause Everyday Dizziness?
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
- Where Is Gonorrhea Found In The Body?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.