Can you get HIV from dorm showers?
Jul 22, 2013
Is it possible to contract HIV from not wearing shower shoes in public dorm showers? If so, how great is the risk?
Response from Dr. Wohl
There are many things you can get from a dorm shower, including athletes foot and a deep appreciation for your parent's home, but HIV is not one of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- When Do You First Breakout From Herpes?
- What To The Herpes Ulcer Look Like?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.