Is it HIV risk?? Worried!!!!

Hello, I have experienced several exposures that are keeping me worried and scared from the fact that I can be infected with STD. I had a girlfriend in the beginning of this year and we dated for a month before any sexual encounter. We decided to get tested for STDs before doing it, to have a healthy sexual relation. She had a negative ECLIA HIVCombi(I&II Antibodies + P24) with a value of 0.347<1 and I also tested negative. Though we tested, we always had protected sex but unprotected fellatalio . 1) The first question: was a one month period enough for 100% confirmed result?

After a couple of months i broke up with my girlfriend and I had 2 stupid encounters. First I went to a korean spa where frottage was done with the masseuse but nothing near her vagina, it was on her middle body (breasts and belly) and it was for less than 2 minutes until I ejaculated. The second encounter was in another spa where I had a handjob by the masseuse and she was fully clothed. I know these are shameful things to do but I was not thinking at the moment. After both encounters I had no symptoms just pimples on my back and shoulder which I think they have been always there.

2) The second question: Can I get HIV or any other STD by these encounters? Do I need to be tested over these actions?

Am really scared and I think its the guilt eating me up. A quick response would be appreciated.

Note: Am in a country where HIV is really rare

The testing you did with your girlfriend was high tech and conclusive even a month after any potential exposure. No worries there.

As to your more recent encounters, I see no risk for HIV or even other STDs.

I think you are good to go.

Dr.Wohl. Please help me with this urgent situation!
Spencer's Vibrator