freaking out after knowing just had sex with undetectable HIV POZ

i top a dude without knowing he is undetectable and on meds for 3 year. i top him for like less than 30 seconds then i cum. he said that he is undetectable and no other diseases and he has regular fuck bud for 2 years and they remain negative. i am freaking and wanna know what are the risk percentage.

The risk to you is pretty low (but I can not say zero). First of all you were top. Second, he is undetectable. So, hard to quantify but, as I said, low risk (1 in thousands). That said, get and HIV test now and again in 12 weeks. If negative you can really stop freaking.

Post pep test
Dr.Wohl. Please help me with this urgent situation!