Symptoms after exposure, 3 months negative but wife also showed the same symptoms

Dear Sir/Madam, I am from India and live in south africa. I had an exposure with csw in 7th march 2013. It was protected vaginal but in the end I found the condom is leaked. South africa have know high numbers of hiv people living there 20% are infected. After 15 days I had some rash very little on my both upper arm very few pink dots and flu like symptoms and had swollen lymph node under my chin and under both side armpits. I went to Dr and Asked if it is related then she told it must not but she took the hiv rapid test come negative on 3 week and give some augmentin. Lymph node become normal in one week but some pain was in neck that remains for another one week. Fever I didnt have all the time body temperature was less than 36.8 Then I went for Hiv DNA PCR at 6 week it comes negative Then HIV ELISA RAPID on 7week comes negative Then HIV 4the gen test on 9 week come negative Then HIV 4th gen test on 14th week come negative. I am asking if my result is conclusive after 14the week negative status by 4th gen test. I took vdrl test also that was also non reactive. After 14th week negative test by 4th gen and supplemented by HIV DNA PCR at 6th week negative report. At that I consider conclusive as all the websites says 3 month time that I had the negative reports. Next situation I start having sex with my wife unprotected then she also had flu like symptoms and swollen lymph nodes but her was for 2-3 days then she become quite all write. She also had no fever no rash. Only body pain and lymph nodes swell behind her neck. But for only 3 days. Now I am fear what to do. I cant say my wife to go for HIV test. What is your opinion what should I do now.

Your testing shows that you are not HIV+. I am unsure why your wife became ill and it may have nothing to do with you or the event you describe.

unusual question
I beg of you actual exsposure