Help very nervous
Jul 21, 2013
I was at a strip club over the weekend and I am nervious about the possibility of getting HIV.
1. A stripper kissed/ licked my ear when I had a popped pimple. Is there risk for transmission? 2. A stripper touched my genitals for 10 second with her hand 3. When I was done with the dance, the stripper pulled my hand under her underwear and rubbed be back of my hand on the top of her vagina and I immediately pulled away. After I let it dry and washed my hands, I noticed that I had a couple of hangnails on the same hand showing a little red area.
Am I at risk for infection?
Thank you for your help!
Response from Ms. Southall
HI Rest assured no risk of HIV transmission in the circumstance for you!! If she had HIV there would have to be a prolonged contact with the vaginal fluid and you would have to have significant wounds on your hands. None of this happened in this instance as you described it.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Syphilis Chancre Topical Cream
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.