Help very nervous

I was at a strip club over the weekend and I am nervious about the possibility of getting HIV.

1. A stripper kissed/ licked my ear when I had a popped pimple. Is there risk for transmission? 2. A stripper touched my genitals for 10 second with her hand 3. When I was done with the dance, the stripper pulled my hand under her underwear and rubbed be back of my hand on the top of her vagina and I immediately pulled away. After I let it dry and washed my hands, I noticed that I had a couple of hangnails on the same hand showing a little red area.

Am I at risk for infection?

Thank you for your help!

HI Rest assured no risk of HIV transmission in the circumstance for you!! If she had HIV there would have to be a prolonged contact with the vaginal fluid and you would have to have significant wounds on your hands. None of this happened in this instance as you described it.

Tainted Otoscope?
long awaited reply