please help Dr

Hello Dr. Before one month and a half, I did a protected sex with a hooker with licking her vagina it was unsafe, and after a month of my relation I did the test of HIV it was negative but unfortunately in this days I'm sick like diarrhea, chills, fever, sweats at night, and sore throat. Do you think Dr. what happens what happens with me are the symptoms of HIV? and after 4 weeks the test is enough? Thank you DR

Hi We know that condoms are an effective way to prevent HIV transmission and that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. So your overall risk of HIV transmission is extremely low. As for testing guidelines you should be tested again at 90 days and the results are conclusive. Because of your ongoing symptoms I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. There are other sexually transmitted infections that you put yourself at risk for. I would ask for a full STI screening and you also may find that there is something else going on with you that can be causing the symptoms.

I gave a BJ!
Helped to clean up blood off table after accident