hiv risk??

I recently had a pedicure and he lady nicked the skin on my toe with the electric nail file thing in a few places. what If the person before me had It and she nIcked them too? It was maybe a few minutes after she had been working on someone elses nails before she got to me. Could I contract hiv or anything else this way? I know it sounds like a crazy question bc I keep telling myself I've never heard of anyone getting it from a pedicure...but I've been worried for a week now!

Hi Not a crazy question and the answer is no! Your risk of HIV transmission is none in this scenario. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, through vaginal or anal sex or sharing needles. Getting it though a situation such as this carries an extremely low risk because there has to be a large volume of blood and if the person is living with HIV has to have a high viral load and not on treatment.

pls Shannon..
urgent help