Jul 17, 2013
Srry I am the same person... I thnk forget to mention dat I used condoms while doing vaginal sex
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I'm sorry I receive so many questions that I don't remember the question. But I can tell you that condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as it is used correctly and there was no breakage or slipping off of the condom.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.