3rd attempt quick response will do please help

hi I recently took an at home hiv test it was ez trust usaid approved, after I used the lancet prick I pressed my finger on to sample pad as could not get enough blood to drop and then a second after picked the solution bottle up and squeezed it on to test but noticed a orangy mark on it and started to worry as I used my pricked finger so my question is could the sample pad have infected me through my lancet prick ? and if the orangy mark on the bottle was someone elses blood could that have infected me through my lancet prick ?

Hi, No risk of HIV transmission!!! You cannot get HIV from an inanimate object. If it were blood which is doubtful but if it were, HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

IM I INFECTED
pls Shannon..