HIV transmission

Hello, I know my question is off the wall but HIV is a serious thing and I'm terrified. I was at The Castro district of San Francisco and I was in a shop where they sell sex costumes. I walked out and I felt a pain at the tip of my pinky and I noticed a cut. I have no idea where I got the cut, maybe by a hanger while searching through the costumes. Is there a chance oh hiv transmission? I've been worried sick because of the location I was in and the cut was pretty deep; plus it's been over a week and I feel like I have a sore throat. Can you please help me? Thank you!

Hi It wouldn't matter where you were located the risk is None! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or mother to child through breast feeding. With just a cut on the finger this does not create one of the above ways for HIV transmission to occur.

Wound to wound
Cracked lips