pls..pls...pls answer anybody..I am asking this 3 rd time...scary

Hi...I had sex with 1 escort before 4 months...I used condoms for doing this..she did oral sex with 1 condom..I chanced that and did vaginal sex with other condom...while doing vaginal sex condom slipped down about half..the escort lady is ready to do sex without condoms to all if she get more money...that's makes me confused she is having hiv...now before 1 week I got mildfever( when I checked temperature it shows normal but I am having feeling like fever inside my body with chills)after 1 week inaddition to that I got mild cough and sore throat and small cut like pain under my tongue..now here where I m live weather changed to summer and that's y I am confused with my symptoms are ars symptoms..I am totally depressed and no interest in anything...every Time I am thinking of my symptoms and hiv...pls answer me if the is having hiv whether I also get the infection or not...pls..pls..pls.

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off completely. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission without protection, you used protection and therefore your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low to no risk. For the vaginal sex, using condoms again are effective in preventing transmission. I know that for both the sex workers and those purchasing sex, sometimes the price goes up when it is unprotected. First because some people don't like to use condoms and second it's a way of protecting oneself. If the sex worker charges more it may change the mind of the purchaser and it is just a more risky behavior to have unprotected sex with someone who has multiple partners because their risk of having any type of sexually transmitted infection is extremely high.

Your overall risk of HIV transmission is very small from what you have described. The symptoms you are describing can be from a multiple of different reasons, everything from allergies to a cold etc. I would recommend that if the symptoms continue that you seek health care evaluation but again not for HIV. Your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

Form of HIV transition
Blood on food - is transmission possible?