handjob hiv risk?

hello and thank you for the information you provide on the site. my question is the following. is there any risk of hiv transmission from going to massage parlor and receiving a handjob after getting a massage with nothing else happening no oral vaginal anal intercourse . i have been going to massage parlors for a while 5x a year and on some occasions i would get aroused and the ladie's doing the massages would notice and a handjob would occur after the massage . but i never thought of it as risk till now. is getting a handjob almost the same as me masturbating myself? and is this a risk free form of sex? has anybody ever gotten hiv from receiving a hand job? i do not mean to sound ignorant but the idea of this being a risk has been on my mind. your input is greatly appreciated

Hi A hand job does not carry risk for HIV transmission. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast milk. Receiving a hand job does not carry any of those risk so therefore is not a risk for HIV transmission.

Breathe easy, be well and stay safe, Shannon

sorry for repeat question about lancet prick very worried
RE: Indirect Sports Contact - Possible transmission?