sorry for repeat question about lancet prick very worried

sorry if you have already received this was not sure if sent , you have gave me advise already regarding 2 ez trust at home tests and 1 icare but the what if question keeps popping into my head , so if for some reason and I no its a big if , that the lancets in them tests had been used before me could I be a risk they took 4-5 days in post to come from Malaysia in an airtight foil packet, I live in the uk would the virus survive thank you for your time

Hi I have actually answered a lot of questions regarding lancets lately so I may have answered already but here is my answer again. The risk is none! If for any reason the lancet was used prior to being packaged and sent out (which just doesn't happen) and the lancet had HIV on it, HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect.

ARS Rash
handjob hiv risk?