Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

ARS Rash
Jul 5, 2013

Hi , Dear Shannon , Regarding my last question : http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Infected/Q230122.html

Want to know your opinion , can ARS rashes last more than a month ? or some thing else than ARS most be considered ? I have rashes on my both fore arms usually inside , and less on my legs , Thighs and stomach even on my tongue , usually got colorless in the morning , and new ones appear through the day and evening , some of them can have discharge if pushed , some are pink some are red , and very small , some looks like petechi but some are raised after three weeks they gone for 2 or 3 days , but once more they started to appear but no more onmy stomach , just on forearms and legs ,I've discovered two or three very small white bomps on my tongue really hard to find . I really don't have the courage to go and get tested , I'm too sure that these symptoms are ARS and I've infected . I'm really Terrified please help me . I'm sure if I get tested that would be something , I'm on real pressure . I've tested for HBS and C , both negative , and my base HIV test , also negative (just after exposure)

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi I read your question and answer from Mr Glenn and I agree 100%. Your experience carried no risk of HIV transmission. I also would encourage you to follow up with your health care provider for follow up of any symptoms you may be experiencing but again to reiterate this is not HIV from this experience.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
shanon please
Next
sorry for repeat question about lancet prick very worried

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.