shanon please

1st. I had rapid bioline hiv 1 and 2 3.0 at 105th day. It was negative but i din trust because the lab tecnician used serum aswell as whole blood at same time 2nd. I again tested by acon kit rapid after 108th day But it was made in china and it expired 15 days before test.. M MY QUESTION IS CAN I RELY ON ACONS KIT? IT IS APPROVED IN MY COUNTRY INDIA.. WOULD JUST 15 DAYS MAKE THE KIT FALSE NEGATIVE? HOPE U REPLY. MY BLESSINGS TO UR FAMILY AND U..

Hi Thank you for your blessings. Your testing is showing that you are HIV negative. Yes you don't necessarily want to use an expired test kit, but only by 15 days the likelihood of that affecting the outcome of the test is extremely low. The testing guidelines are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time, the results are conclusive.

Chances of HIV?
ARS Rash