Chances of HIV?

I recently had a safe sex with another guy, though we didn't suck each other just did kissing and then had anal sex. I was the bottom. It was my first time and we did use condom and lube however i felt as if i might have bleed a little bit and after some time i asked him to stop. Though the blood was not visible but i felt as if i did bleed a bit as it was very painful. My question is that though i might have bleed a bit but we used condom so are there any chance of getting HIV? Please let me know as i couldnt sleep for two nights now. I shall be grateful for your reply.

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. You did all of this correctly. You may have bled some, but because he had a condom on the risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

Get some sleep!!!

too scared please help me doctor
shanon please