At-Home HIV test

Hi, I have been celibate for eight years but never got tested for HIV. I had unprotected sex in 2005.Out of curiosity, I decided to take an at home HIV test. The results said I am negative. Can the test be inaccurate if someone has had HIV for a very long time? I'm just making sure my results are 100% true. The kit I used by the way is oraquick. Thanks for any advice or thoughts you can share with me.

Hi You are HIV free! What the test is looking for is your body building antibodies against HIV. Anyone living with HIV has this happen to them within 3 weeks to 3 months post exposure. After 8 years you would for certain have HIV antibodies if you did have HIV. The test is accurate and you are HIV free!

Acupuncture needles
LAB RESULTS MEANING