too scared please help me doctor

Hi, i am 22 yrs old male,three months befor i was with a girl in a bed befor having sex with her while she was on bed with her underware i pressed my hard penies on her vagina(no condom on) and she was wearing underware i dont know my penies went inside or not but this act last for 10-20 seconds. After one month i had rashes all over my body including on my penies,fever,cough and cold. Then i find out that she was hiv+ and she was on treatment,,so i went for hiv antibody test after 35 and 67 days after that incident both of them resulted in negative.. Now i am very scared i am thinking that i have got hiv form my stupid act three months befor. Sir pls let me know the changes of hiv from my situation

HI HIV can not be transmitted through clothing and your testing so far is a good sign that you are HIV free from this experience. 90 days post exposure will give you conclusive results. The other thing to remember is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection you need to protect yourself from. I would continue following up with your health care provider for evaluation of the rash. Also we do know that someone living with HIV and on treatment with an undetectable viral load decreases their risk of HIV transmission significantly. Your risk of HIV transmission through this experience is extremely low.

Sex with sexworkers
Chances of HIV?